BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

WED - JAN 6th 2010 - Blog Begins

Hello Everyone

I am new to blogging.  So new that I had typed my heart out last night and then my computer froze. No explanation!  This morning it was still in the same state.  I am trying to re-type it now! How green is that.

God what did I say?

Ok- I am starting this blog out of a passion I have and I want to document my journey.  I work from home and have been since maybe 2004. Before that it was a part-time business/work from home person.  I current have a Referral Business (dont get me started on that), a hand-made by me Jewelry Business, A Little Investment Plans, and a Network Marketing Business.

This blog is dedicated to the Network Marketing Business because more people then ever have a desire to either have their own business and/make more money. 

There is some controversy when it comes to Network Marketing.  I believe it is due to:
1. People who have gone down that road and did not make any money.   Perhaps they had poor training; or they were required to have a certain salesmenship quality that  they did not have; or maybe there was too much competition.  I wasn't there so I am just speculating.
2. People who looked at the business model and determined that it was a pyramid scheme. 
       It is easy to look at things and people from the outside, analyze and come to a conclusion that is typically, negative.  The doom and gloom crew I call them.  WELL I SAY THIS "NOT ALL BUSINESS VENTURES OR ALL NETWORK MARKETING BUSINESSES ARE SCHEMES".

There are good companies and bad companies.
There are good people and bad people.

Do you remember Herbalife? Well they are still around, but they were considered this company that was a pyramid scheme.  I dont know about that, I know that you can buy their stock on the stock exchange  and a lot of people made money with them and are still making money.

A matter a fact I just looked them up - check this out. It was reported that their first-quarter net income rose a stronger-than-expected 52% on 19% higher sales, and it lifted its earnings outlook for the full year.
Herbalife (HLF) stock is up to $44. - It is at its 52 week high.  How are they doing that when the economy is crap. Hmmmm.

Back to my story. Once apon a time I actually bought some of their products from a rep.  A multi-vitamin and the natural gurana (they had it first). Being in college at the time and working 2 jobs - I needed energy.  It worked like a charm.  I eventually got into the biz.  I made some good money...I was not an experienced sales person and really, not like sales, but my enthusiasm made up for that. 

Later I was with another company - I cant remember their name now...You had to buy the product and use it.  They sold Vitamins as well.  Well the multi-vitamin made me sick - I mean nauseous.  It was horrible,  so that did not work.  I have been courted by MLM companies cause I am a go getter and I know how to make money and I recruit and I help other people make money. 

Now with said, I have no formal training. I learned from the school of hard knox and I have fallen down many times to come out on the winning side of this game.  What can I do now to make this path a little easier for all of you who follow.  There are people out there who are just getting by, month to month, week to week.
Think about it.

0 comments: